Event Details - Tell a Friend
Health - Class/Workshop
|Date & Time:||
Wednesday, January 4, 2023 - Sunday, March 19, 2023
|Suggested Audiences:||Toddler, Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, High School, College, Adult, Elders|
Find Local Food & Accommodations
New England Center for Circus Arts
10 Town Crier Drive
Brattleboro, VT 05301
|Description:||Get fit and have fun with circus classes! Start a new fitness routine that you actually want to do in 2023. No experience needed!
Circus classes can help you:
- Improve your balance and dexterity with Juggling or Wire Walking
- Build upper body and core strength in Aerial Classes
- Develop spatial awareness and quick reflexes in Flying Trapeze and Trampoline
- Gain cardio endurance in Tumbling and Acrobatics
- Stimulate your mind and reshape your expectations by achieving things you never dreamed possible!
Let us help you achieve your fitness goals. NECCA offers classes for all ages and levels. Sign up today!
WHEN: Jan. 4 - March 19, 2023
WHERE: Classes are held in 1 of 2 locations:
10 Town Crier Dr. Or 74 Cotton Mill Hill in Brattleboro, VT
MORE INFO: https://necenterforcircusarts.org/training/
Entered by: New England Center for Circus Arts
Created: December 16, 2022 at 6:00 PM
The events posted on the Social Web are the creations of its users. Please contact the person posting the event with your questions or concerns. Commercial use of this content without the prior expressed written permission of the Social Web is strictly prohibited. See Legal Notice